In 2004 Michael Alan took an existing business with a New Orleans theme and added his own flavors and touch. He took on the challenge to take a "hole in the wall" restaurant and create something special. In October 2015 we partnered up with Dean Rusnak and opened up Robinsons Cruse Thru on Ferry Rd in FWB, a drive thru / dine in beer and tacos restaurant.
Thank you for your loyal business.
- Open Monday - Friday 10:30 am - 9pm
- Saturday 3:00 pm - 9 pm
- Closed Sundays
- Happy Hour Monday - Saturday 3-7
or when football is on our bar tv!
- Corn hole tourney 1st Saturday of every month sign up @ 2 pm start by 3pm
- Poetry 1st Wednesday of every month starts at 7pm
- We often close on Mondays that fall on a holiday.
FRENCH QUARTER BAR & GRILL
New Orleans inspired, we put a lot of pride in our food making just about everything we can from scratch. It doesn't stop with New Orleans, we get inspired to make tasty tacos, burgers, any many other delicious foods. We have a full bar, serve lunch and dinner, and often cater.